I signed up for Birchbox for the second time in November. I canceled before because I needed to save money plus there was a glitch or something in their billing system and I was being charged twice every month. Every month I would call or email them and explain what was happening and they would refund the extra charge. They were always really nice about it but it became a hassle every month. Well, I decided to give them another try. I never received my November box due to Hurricane Sandy (which is completely understandable I am not complaining) which they were super nice and gave me a $10 credit to their online shop since my account was still charged for a box. The December box included the following items:
- Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture fragrance
- theBalm cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One
- Chuao Chocolatier ChocoPod Maple Bacon flavor
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
- Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Advanced Volume Shampoo with Expansion Technology
I would have never thought to give them a second chance if they did not have such great customer service.